Best Comprehensive Databases
Thomson ONE database. (Thomson Reuters)
- in-depth company financials, ownership data, new issues, debt transactions, mergers & acquisitions
- industry and peer company comparables
- investment reports
- earnings estimates
- historical and current: currency exchange rates ( 200 currencies), foreign stock exchange indices, commodity prices ( 100 commodities), inflation, money supply, trade, labour etc. statistics
- data generally available for 200 countries and historical coverage can go as far back (depending upon the variable), as the 1600"s.
- current and historical stock market data, commodity prices, economic data etc.
- located on a specific station in the Winspear Business Library
- identifies and provides links to data resources that will be helpful for course assignments
- information on FX, interest rates, commodity prices, other countries and international accounting standards found in the International Info tab at the top
You can access these resources from anywhere in the world with your UA CCID.
"Money" by Flickr user Christopher Isherwood used under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Sharealike 2.0 Generic license